Below you will find all the necessary information about BlueVendo S.A. with its headquarter in Warsaw (03-729) at Targowa 59/ 2, NIP: 527-236-92-71.
The personal data provided by you is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Laws UE. No. of 2016 No. 119, point. 1), hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”.
We inform that:
- The administrator of personal data provided to the Company is BlueVendo S.A. with its headquarter in Warsaw (03-729) at Targowa 59/2, NIP: 527-236-92-71, hereinafter also referred to as the “Administrator”. The Administrator will conduct the processing of your personal data.
- 2. Administrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
- In all matters related to the processing of your personal data, please contact the Administrator at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- Your personal data will be processed:
|Purpose of processing||Legal basis||Your personal data will be processed to
|To send the newsletter||Art. 6, paragraph 1, point (a) GDPR - consent.|
Providing us with your e-mail address is voluntary - if you do not provide it, sending the Newsletter will be impossible
|Until consent is withdrawn
|In order to contact you at the telephone number or e-mail address provided, in order to present a marketing offer||Art. 6, paragraph 1, point (a) GDPR - consent |
Providing us with a telephone number or e-mail address is voluntary – not providing them will not result in a refusal to complete the account registration or service, but you will not receive information about our new services or promotions
|The duration of the marketing campaign or until the consent is withdrawn
|W celu realizacji przysługującego nam prawa do dochodzenia roszczeń z tytułu prowadzonej przez nas działalności gospodarczej||Art. 6, paragraph 1 point (f) GDPR as the so-called the legitimate interest of the Administrator, which is to pursue our claims and defend our rights||The period of pursuing claims by the Administrator
|In order to keep accounting books and fulfill our tax obligations||Art. 6, paragraph 1, point (c) GDPR in connection with art. 74 paragraph 2 of the Accounting Act||The period necessary to fulfill the tax obligation
GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC; Accounting Act – Act of September 29, 1994 on accounting (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 395, as amended).
- You have the right to request the Administrator:
- to access to your personal data,
- to rectify your personal data,
- to delete your personal data (a request to delete your data will immediately delete your personal data from our database),
- to restrict the processing of personal data,
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
- to transfer personal data,
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
- to object to the processing of personal data – if the processing is necessary to perform a task carried out in the public interest or as part of the exercise of public authority entrusted to the Administrator and if the processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, including profiling. The Administrator is no longer allowed to process this personal data, unless he demonstrates the existence of valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims in order to exercise the above rights, please contact the Personal Data Inspector via e-mail to the e-mail address indicated in point 2.
- Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.